Tabi, 2 toe ankle socks featuring some cute Japanese dogs and flowers. A lovely deep green with a top ruffled edge. Great for all ages and a favourite of ours.
Tabi, samuraii or two toe socks are a staple in Japanese and other Asian homes where shoes are typically removed in the house and flip flops or sandals are put on.
They can be worn as regular socks in normal shoes and are very comfortable. Fits UK size 3-8.
Shiba Inu Design Tabi Socks
EUR: 35 - 40
UK: 3 - 8
US: 4 - 9
Imported from Japan
1. Turn your socks inside-out.
2. Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water.
3. Please wash in a washing net using mild soap; no bleach or fabric softener.
4. Wash dark colours separately.
5. Tumble-dry on low setting.
Turning your socks inside-out protects them from friction, allowing them to last longer.