Have you ever worn flip flop style socks?
These tabi socks are a creative design on a Japanese and East Asian staple and are designed to be worn with flip flops (perfect when in the house) although they can be worn like normal socks as well. They have a split toe style which makes them a great fit for flip flops.
This design features tigers on a strong colour background and are super striking. The tabi socks are lovely and soft and are a bit longer than some of the other socks in my shop.
They can be worn as regular socks in normal shoes and are very comfortable.
Tiger Design, 2 Toe Tabi Socks
EUR: 35 - 40
UK: 3 - 8
US: 4 - 9
Imported from Japan
1. Turn your socks inside-out.
2. Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water.
3. Please wash in a washing net using mild soap; no bleach or fabric softener.
4. Wash dark colours separately.
5. Tumble-dry on low setting.
Turning your socks inside-out protects them from friction, allowing them to last longer.